First Generation College of Business Administration Scholarship
Part of the First Generation Matching Grant Program. Additional state requirements must be considered when selecting recipients.
1. Applicant must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at UCF in the College of Business Administration.
2. Applicant must be a Florida Resident and U.S Citizen or eligible Non-Citizen.
3. Applicant must not have received a baccalaureate degree.
4. Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
5. Applicant must not have defaulted on or owe a refund to any previous aid program.
6. Applicant must be considered as ‘First Generation’.
First Generation Student is defined as neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher.
7. The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University of Student Financial Assistance.
- First Generation Matching Grant