Top Nutrition Coaching’s Annual Healthy Eating Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship, please review the following eligibility criteria carefully.
Ensure you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application.
- A high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student
- Recognizes the importance of healthy eating habits
- Applicant must be a current U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
How to Apply
You can apply for this scholarship on the Bold.org scholarship platform.
Follow the directions and submit your application for the Healthy Eating Scholarship, along with a short essay answering the following prompts:
- Why do you believe it’s important to have healthy eating habits?
- What differences do you notice in your physical and/or mental health when you practice healthy eating habits?