Norris Injury Law Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program.
- This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED and who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant should demonstrate a strong interest in the legal industry, journalism, and/or supporting free speech.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
Answer the following prompts and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Briefly describe how this scholarship would assist education and future goals and what those goals are.
In what ways will your education and degree allow you to give back to your community?
- External Scholarships