Northwestern Mutual O'Connell Family Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide awards to University students enrolled in the College of Business Administration majoring in the fields of finance or professional selling.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Business Administration.
- The applicant must major in the fields of finance or professional selling.
- Preference will be given to students from the Tampa Bay Area.
- This scholarship will be awarded up to one semester.
- Professional Selling is a track of the Marketing Degree (https://business.ucf.edu/professional-selling/). Applicants must major in Marketing (Professional Selling Track) or Finance to be considered.
- In addition, applicant(s) must have completed pre-major requirements and have been admitted into the Marketing or Finance program in the College of Business Administration to be considered.
- To be considered for the preference, applicants must be from one of the eight counties: Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota.
This Scholarship cannot pay over a student’s Cost of Attendance (COA). COA is the estimated amount it will cost a student to attend the university. Additional information about COA can be found at https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/cost/.
Office of Student Financial Assistance