Zebra Coalition Scholarship for LGBTQ Youth
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide awards to University students who identify as LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, or Queer and/or Questioning).
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student.
- The student must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Preference will be given to:
- Those students who self-identify as part of the LGBTQ community of who are members of the University’s LGBTQ student group; or
- Freshmen students
- Applicant(s) who submit an essay
This Scholarship cannot pay over a student’s Cost of Attendance (COA). COA is the estimated amount it will cost a student to attend the university. Additional information about COA can be found at https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/cost/.
Office of Student Financial Assistance