Frontier Civitan Club Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarship awards to full-time university students who demonstrate involvement in leadership/community service.
- Applicants must hold a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UCF.
- Applicant must demonstrate substantial and continuing involvement in leadership/community service, substantiated by a letter from recipient of service or high school guidance counselor.
- Applicants must submit a 250-word essay outlining their commitment to community service.
- Preference will be given to former Junior Civitans (letter of recommendation from sponsor).
Junior Civitan International is a service club that trains young people to become “Builders of Good Citizenship” in the home, school and nation. More information about the organization can be found at: https://juniorcivitan.org/.
This Scholarship cannot pay over a student’s Cost of Attendance (COA). COA is the estimated amount it will cost a student to attend the university. Additional information about COA can be found at https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/cost/.
Yes. This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided that the recipient maintains scholarship eligibility. Student must reapply through A2O to be considered for the renewal.
Office of Student Financial Assistance