Brooke Dawkins Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide awards to University students enrolled at UCF.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student.
- Applicants will be considered on merit based on state defined GPA requirements for merit-based aid (minimum 3.0 GPA).
- Preference will be given to qualified members of the Kappa Delta Sorority. Should no Kappa Delta Sorority member qualify in any given year, the Scholarship may be awarded based on secondary preference.
- Secondary preference will be given to students who demonstrate volunteer and community involvement through resume.
- Student must apply each year for the Scholarship. The same student may receive the award more than once.
This Scholarship cannot pay over a student’s Cost of Attendance (COA). COA is the estimated amount it will cost a student to attend the university. Additional information about COA can be found at https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/cost/.
Yes. The same student may receive the award more than once. Previous recipients must reapply through A2O to be considered for the renewal.
Office of Student Financial Assistance