Jacksonville UCF Alumni Club Scholarship
The purpose of this Scholarship is to provide award(s) to UCF student(s) enrolled full-time as graduate or undergraduate student(s) for the Fall semester.
Each recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2.75 GPA
- Must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Applicant must demonstrate well-rounded leadership and involvement at UCF, outstanding service to the local community, or exceptional work experience over the last year
- Preference will be given to a UCF student who is a permanent resident of Duval, Clay, St. Johns or Nassau counties in Florida.
This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please download, complete and upload the Extracurricular Summary (https://ucfalumni.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Activities-Summary_2024.docx) document sharing campus activities, community service and work experience you have been involved with for the last year only.