UCF First Ladies Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide awards to undergraduate students enrolled at the University.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at the University.
- A Freshman recipient must demonstrate at least a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) from high school; Sophomore, Junior, or Senior recipients must demonstrate an overall GPA of 2.75 and a 3.0 GPA in their major field of study.
- Preference will be given to graduates of Florida high schools, non-traditional students, and middle income students who do not qualify for financial aid from other sources.
- Previous academic record, leadership qualities, and commitment to major field of study will be used as additional criteria.
- An annual award may be given to the same student for a total of two years provided the recipient maintains a 2.75 overall GPA.
A non-traditional student are students who are: older than 25 years of age, an independent student as determined by the FAFSA, working full-time while completing their degree, have dependents, a single parent, recipient of a GED or high school completion certificate, or a transfer student who completed their A.A/A.S. degree at another institution.
Note: Application should be completed to best of ability and should be completed following the guidelines set forth in the Student Code of Conduct. https://scai.sdes.ucf.edu/student-rules-of-conduct/. If an applicant intentionally falsifies information, this may revoke applicant’s eligibility for ALL internal scholarships listed on A2O.
This Scholarship cannot pay over a student’s Cost of Attendance (COA). COA is the estimated amount it will cost a student to attend the university. Additional information about COA can be found at https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/cost/.
Yes. Applicant may receive the award for a total of two years if (1) 2.75 overall GPA is maintained and (2) an A2O application is completed each year of renewal eligibility.
Office of Student Financial Assistance