Thomas and Lori Cleary Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship is to award undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must hold a 3.25 GPA.
- Recipients will be selected based on financial need for scholarship assistance under State guidelines.
- Applicants must be either a full-time freshman or sophomore, or a full-time or part-time junior or senior.
- Applicants will be required to submit an essay along with their applications.
- Preference will be given to students who are single parents.
This Scholarship cannot pay over the student’s Cost of Attendance (COA) or Financial Need. COA is the estimated amount it will cost a student to attend the university. Financial Need is the difference between the student’s COA and a student’s Student Aid Index (SAI). Additional information about COA can be found at https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/cost/.
Yes. Applicant may receive the award in successive semesters until graduation as long as eligibility is maintained and an A2O application is completed each year of renewal eligibility.
Office of Student Financial Assistance