Robert K. Ulland Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Thanks to a generous donation from Judith Grace McLaughlin Ulland Winjum who developed this fund in memory of her husband, Robert K. Ulland, one deserving student who is majoring in Film with a preference for Steadicam motion picture filming, edition or production is able to receive a year scholarship covering all tuition costs.
The scholarship may be given to the same student throughout their studíes if a first or second-place award or prize is achieved for their film.
1. Applicant must be enrolled at the university as a full-time undergraduate student in the Nicholson School of Communication and Media and be a sophomore or above.
2. The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving student studying film, with a preference for Steadicam, motion picture filming, editing or production.
3. The scholarship, to the extent funds, are available, will cover all tuition costs for one student for one year.
4. The scholarship may be given to the same student throughout their studies if a first or second-place award or prize is achieved for their film.
5. The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.