Gregory Viant Faull Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide awards to University students enrolled in the College of Business Administration and in the Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Business Administration and Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Applicants must be in their sophomore, junior or senior year, and must have a 3.2 grade point average or higher.
- Preference will be given to students with a focus or interest in restaurant development or construction.
- Awards will be made for one full academic year and awardees may apply for renewal of their award.
- A minimum of $1,000 will be awarded per student annually.
The Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership includes two undergraduate programs:
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Entrepreneurship Certificate (https://cel.ucf.edu/entrepreneurial-classes-and-programs-at-ucf/enterpreneurial-undergraduate-programs-at-ucf/).
Applicants must be enrolled in one of the two programs to be considered for the scholarship.
This Scholarship cannot pay over a student’s Cost of Attendance (COA). COA is the estimated amount it will cost a student to attend the university. Additional information about COA can be found at https://www.ucf.edu/financial-aid/cost/.
Yes. Applicant may receive the award in future years as long as eligibility is maintained and an A2O application is completed each year of renewal eligibility.
Office of Student Financial Assistance