Kendall Shaye Herndon Endowed Scholarship
• Preference will be given to applicants who are single fathers. If no single father applies, a single mother may be considered if all other criteria is met.
• Documentation verifying custodial parent status must be supplied.
• Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at UCF.
• Applicants must hold a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
• Applicants must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
_This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation, if funds are available, and the recipient maintains a minimum 3.0 GPA. All awards will be processed through the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance. _