UCF Rugby Endowed Scholarship
The UCF Rugby Scholarship is intended for rugby players (with previous experience) who plan to play for either UCF’s men’s or women’s rugby team in the upcoming academic year. Recipients must be eligible to play for UCF in the National Collegiate competition, as defined by USA Rugby.
For more information, please go to https://sites.google.com/site/ucfrugbyscholarship/ but remember to complete the application on this site.
Recipient must be a full-time, undergraduate student, working on their first degree, attending UCF. Exceptions may be available through USA Rugby.
- Must have previous rugby experience
- Recipient must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Must have at least one year of eligibility remaining. (Maximum eligibility is defined as within 5 years of college and within 7 years of high school graduation).
- Must be full-time undergraduate pursuing first bachelor’s degree.
- Must provide verification that they are a incoming or continuing member of UCF Rugby Club. They must become an active member of the club.
- Preference will be given to students with a written letter of recommendation from the UCF Alumni Rugby Club.
- Exceptions and Waivers may be available through USA Rugby.