Carol and Jason Hendren First Generation Endowed Scholarship Fund
Jason W. Hendren ’96 ’00MBA and Carol A. Hendren ’96 ’99MS (Donors, husband and wife)
1. Applicant must be enrolled at the University as an undergraduate student taking at least nine credit hours.
2. Applicant must be a first generation college student.
3. Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
4. Applicant must be a resident of the state of Florida.
First Preference will be given to a student enrolled at UCF Main Campus.
Second Preference will be given to a student with demonstrated involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled at the UCF main campus?
- Please upload a list or short essay that demonstrates your involvement in extracurricluar activities.