UCF Abroad Need Based Scholarship
The UCF Abroad Needs Based Scholarship was created to make participating in a study abroad program accessible to UCF undergraduate students with documented financial need as defined by UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance. To be considered for this scholarship you must participate in a UCF Abroad program and pay the program deposit (if applicable).
- Undergraduate Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay of approximately 1000 words that discusses how you selected this particular program, and the effect you expect it will have on your academic, personal and career goals.
- Are you participating in a UCF Abroad study abroad program?
- Please submit a recommendation letter from an instructor, advisor or supervisor who is familiar with your accomplishments and abilities.
- Do you have a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance?
- Do you have a financial need as defined by the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance?