Elaine Alliance Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate Nursing Students
Elaine Alliance Memorial Scholarship will provide awards to UCF students enrolled in the College of Nursing. Criteria: Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program, applicant must be enrolled in the College of Nursing at the time of scholarship distribution.
- Mr. Wade Alliance
- College of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student enrolled in the College's Bachelors of Science in Nursing program?
- Are you currently a dually-enrolled student in UCF's Concurrent ASN-BSN programs at Seminole State College and Valencia College?
- Are you enrolled or been accepted for enrollment as a full-time junior or senior undergraduate UCF nursing student?
- Will you be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student during the semester this scholarship will be awarded?
- Have you demonstrated financial need and completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)?
- If you were awarded this scholarship and had the opportunity to speak with the donor directly, discuss the personal impact it would have on you.
- Show 1 more