Jermaine A. Jones Perseverance Scholarship Fund
1. Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time graduate student in the DeVos Sport Business Management program.
2. Applicant must maintain an overall minimum GPA of 3.0.
3. Applicant will be required to submit a 1-2 page essay detailing obstacles he/she has overcome; with examples of how they have persevered to become a graduate student within the Sport Business Management program.
4. Preference will be given to non-traditional students who demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the Devos Sport Business Management program?
- Please submit a 1-2 page essay detailing obstacles he/she has overcome; with examples of how they have persevered to become a graduate student within the DeVos Sport Business Management program.
- Please share information about being a non-traditional student. Non-traditional students are those who are conquering personal or family challenges, e.g., single parent, student serving as head of household with children, student returning to college later in life after overcoming personal adversities, students dealing with unusual circumstances that prevented him/her from pursuing his/her degree at an earlier time in life, etc.).