Dr. Milan D. Meeske Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Dr. Milan Meeske Memorial Endowed Scholarship offers an annual opportunity to students who seek careers within the Radio/Television Industry.
1. The applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate/graduate student in the Nicholson School of Communication and Media.
2. The applicants field of study should focus on RTV.
3. Applicant must hold a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher.
4. Applicant must provide a written essay discussing, ‘How I see my future in Radio/Television’.
5. Applicant must demonstrate involvement in clubs, organizations, volunteer leadership positions and/or community service by submitting resume.