EMBA Class of 2009 Scholarship
1. Must be enrolled in the Executive MBA (EMBA) program
2. Overall minimum GPA of 3.0
3. Must have obtained undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and 5 years of professional work experience.
4. Must submit a response to the following question:
Why did you decide to pursue an EMBA and how do you think your degree will advance your career?
5. Preference will be given to students who are self-funding their EMBA degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the UCF EMBA Program?
- Please submit a response to "Why did you decide to pursue an EMBA and how do you think your degree will advance your career?"
- Are you a student who is self-funding their EMBA degree? Note: Your tuition costs are not covered by your employer.