Student Government Middle-Income Scholarship
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate student at UCF.
2. Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
3. Must be determined by the Office of Student Financial Assistance as a middle-income student (Determined through review of application).
4. Please attach an essay up to 500 words answering the following prompt: “How will the Middle-Income Scholarship affect you? In addition to this, describe your financial situation.”
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay up to 500 words answering the following prompt: "Please describe your financial situation and how the middle-income scholarship will affect you."