AIS Technolabs Human Resource Scholarship
The AIS Technolabs scholarship review committee would shortlist the candidates based on the selection criteria including the quality of the thesis and information in the reference letters.
Based on that, face-to-face interviews would be scheduled with the shortlisted candidates.
The candidates successfully passing the interview would be declared as winners on our website in 31st May of every year.
1. The students should have enrolled or in the process of enrolling with accredited college/university in Australia, USA or Canada for full time degree course related to HR including business management, psychology, organization development, etc.
2. Minimum grade point average scored should be 3.0 GPA
3. The undergraduate or postgraduate students yearning to achieve this scholarship should be a citizen or legal resident of Australia, USA or Canada.
4. The students more than 18 years of age are eligible to opt for this scholarship program
5. Students having a time gap between graduation and post-graduation do not qualify for this scholarship
6. Students applying should have graduated from high school / secondary school or equivalent
7. Before applying, the students must have completed at least one term of college or university after completing graduation from high school
The winners would be rewarded with $5000 which would help them in paying off their tuition fees while they are pursuing their course in the field of human resources development.