Defeating Epilepsy Foundation Scholarship
The Defeating Epilepsy Foundation Scholarship is available for students who are battling epilepsy.
Two students will be awarded five hundred dollars to use towards their educational expenses.
This is an unrestricted scholarship and the recipients are able to use the funds as needed to help them with their educational expenses.
- Student must be graduating from high school, an undergraduate, or graduate student
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Obtain at least a 3.0 GPA and provide the most recent transcript
- List one personal reference and one professional. Professional can be a teacher if not employed.
- Letter from licensed physician confirming your diagnosis
- Fill out application and submit a 500 word essay on what you want to accomplish and your future goals.
Things to consider:
- Essays must be put into a word document and sent in along with application to email@example.com.
- Please put in the subject box “Defeating Epilepsy Scholarship Fund” when emailing application.
- Applications are reviewed by our scholarship team.
- Please download the application form and submit with your essay.
- We encourage those who qualify to apply and work towards defeating epilepsy.
- External Scholarships