ASMC Accounting Scholarship Fund
- Enrolled (or intend to enroll) as an undergraduate student in UCF College of Business majoring in Accounting.
- Must be a Full-time student enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Must have a minimum of 3.2 GPA.
- Must be a graduate of a Florida High School.
- Submit a one-page personal statement essay outlining the above criteria, personal goals and strengths, and their reasons for choosing accounting as their field of study.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the UCF College of Business majoring in Accounting?
- Are you a graduate of a Florida High School?
- Please list the city and state of the high school you attended.
- Submit a one page personal statement essay outlining personal goals and strengths, and your reasons for choosing accounting as your field of study.
- Please upload your resume.