Coupons Plus Deals Scholarship
- Applicants must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2021 academic year. Winner will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving his/her winning.
- This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Only third-year and fourth-year students can apply for this scholarship
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.2 at the time of submission.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words
- One submission per person, per year.
- All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2021 at 11:59PM. No exception.
- Please write an essay answering the question “How can you save money in your daily life?”.
- Regarding length and format, the essays should:
- Be written in English
- 800-1000 words in length
- You should focus on the importance and the way to save money, you are encouraged to write about saving tips, especially on coupons and discount codes.
- Submit your application when you finish.
For more information please click the link below:
- External Scholarships