Colonel Mike Murdock, USMC, Endowed Scholarship
• Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student majoring in the College of Community Innovation and Education majoring in Public Administration.
• Applicant must hold a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
• Applicant may be required to submit a brief personal statement (500 words or less) demonstrating interest and passion in public service.
• Preference will be to given veterans.
- College of Community Innovation and Education