Dr. Roseann White Future of Medicine and Innovation Award
Student must have a 3.5 GPA and be in good-standing with the Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences.
- This will be a merit-based scholarship.
1. What do you plan on doing for this country and/or the world over the next 10 years through medicine, research, or academics? (10-12 sentences minimum)
- The winner or winners will be determined by the following short responses to these two (possible three) questions:
2. What will be your legacy at UCF, and how do you plan to elevate the standing and reputation of the school while you are here and after you graduate through medicine, research, or academics? (10-12 sentences minimum
3. If there is anything that you are doing now that you believe will enhance the likelihood of your planned future happening, this is your opportunity to discuss it now (optional)
Expectation for recipient name and application responses to be shared with scholarship donor.
The award will be awarded in Fall 2021.