1800CPAP $1000 Scholarship
1800CPAP $1000 Scholarship:
- Here at 1800CPAP, we celebrate students who strive for excellence and are proud to launch our first scholarship for an outstanding university student.
- This scholarship will be open to both undergrad and graduate students attending an accredited university within the United States as well as high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program in the fall of 2022.
- The 1800CPAP scholarship provides a one-time reward of $1000 to pay for tuition, books, computers, room, and board or any education-related expense.
- There’s no GPA requirement and no application forms. This is our way of giving back – supporting individuals who want to pursue their dreams through education.
Criteria of who can apply:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. university, college or school
- Must be 18 years or older
How To Apply:
- Write a 300-word essay answering the question: Should health workers and providers be allowed to refuse medical treatment?
- Essays must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached Word document file, along with the applicant’s full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth.
- Use “1800CPAP $1000 Scholarship | Full Name” as the attachment filename and subject line.
- Only one submission per person is allowed. Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility based on the above criteria.
- By applying, you agree to allow 1800CPAP to use your photo and personal information for marketing purposes if you are the chosen winner.
- External Scholarships