Chip Unsworth Grant
How To Apply For Chip Unsworth Grant:
- Submissions must include all information noted below, and be made via email to email@example.com.
- The grant essay must be submitted, attached as a WORD-DOC
- To apply, a candidate should be selected at an authorized USA university.
- However, this grant will be granted dependent on our survey for your submitted Essay.
- The 700-850 words easy following questions: “Which is better long term or short term investment?
How to Apply:
- Students should mail, a 12 point text font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 1,000 words or less document titled.
- It should provide a unique Essay to the “Which is better long term or short term investment?”.
- Therefore send your Essay to below given email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following Data must immediately follow your 1,000 words or less essay:
- First Name Last Name, Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Your high school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in.
- In addition, you’re personal bio in 290 characters or less.
- Current or last GPA
- To apply, submit your scholarship application to email@example.com.
- External Scholarships