- We want to support like-minded students who share our passion for improving the world of real estate.
- That’s why we’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to talented students who hold an interest in homes and homeownership.
- If you’re interested in designing homes, building homes, placing people in homes, combatting homelessness, or studying the housing market, we want to help fund your education.
- Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Spring 2022 is eligible to apply.
Eligible Areas of Study:
- Design Homes:
- Interior Design
- Build Homes:
- Urban Planning
Place People in Homes:
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Criminal Justice
Housing & Economic Studies:
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a short piece of writing, that includes the following:
- Why are you interested in real estate?
- How will your career help more people find their dream home?
- What impact have you had on homes or homelessness in your community?
- Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
- External Scholarships