Grow My Ads Scholarship
Are you an incoming college freshman or a college student? Grow My Ads is offering a one-time financial fund worth $1,000 to a deserving student.
Grow My Ads is a company that helps e-commerce businesses identify opportunities for growth through advanced shopping structures, meticulous focus on product level performance, and high-performance landing pages.
We know how valuable opportunities for growth are. That’s we’re offering a helping hand to deserving college students who need funding for their education.
Name of Program: Grow My Ads Scholarship
Fund worth: $1,000 (one-time reward)
Deadline of Application: February 28, 2022
Available Slot(s): 1
We are looking for undergraduates currently enrolled in accredited universities within the United States and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for summer 2022.
Applicant must also meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
- Write a 300-word essay on one of the following topics:
- What was the most memorable ad you’ve ever seen online? What made it unforgettable for you?
- Do you agree that online ads affect consumers’ purchase decisions? Why or why not?
- What qualities should an online ad have to be noticed by internet users? Explain your answer.
Submit your essay to email@example.com as an attached PDF file along with the following details:
- Your full name
- The name of your school
- Your major
- Your expected graduation date
Use the subject line: Grow My Ads $1,000 Scholarship | (Your Name)
Terms and Conditions
Only one submission is allowed per applicant. You must be able to present proof of your eligibility for the program based on the qualifications mentioned above.
By participating in this scholarship program, you are permitting Grow My Ads to use your full name and essay for marketing purposes.