All American $1000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship
The United States of America has long been a hub for high-quality higher education. The country hosts some of the best educational institutions in the world, with students from all over the world coming to the Land of Opportunity to pursue their dreams. However, it all ends horribly in the form of stiff competition and a tougher ride to premium institutions. It’s understandable.
To help capable Americans get into institutions of their choice, CarHP is doing its part to facilitate financial support for students who might be missing out on quality education. The “All-American $1,000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship” aims to offer financial aid of $1,000 to students, with the help of an exciting and competition-free challenge. Participants simply need to write an essay, or a review of any car sold in the U.S. and submit the same. Think you’ve got what it takes? You can find all the required information below:
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- Any student who has secured a seat in any accredited and recognized American university is eligible for the scholarship. That means, students studying in colleges recognized as per the law of the state of location of the college, across America, are eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate must be 18 years or older during admission.
- The candidate has to secure admission in any approved undergraduate/ Postgraduate course in any reputed US educational institute.
- The candidate should submit a non-plagiarised Review or an Essay of a Car that is on sale in the USA in 2021.
- The Review/Essay should between 1200-1500 words.
- The Top 10 entries will be featured on the website and the Best Review wins the $1000 Scholarship.
How to Apply for the All American $1000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship
- The application process is and straightforward. The entries will be accepted from May 15th, 2021, and would shut down on February 28th, 2022.
- The application is in online mode only, offline work will not be accepted.
- Personal information such as name, contact information, education qualification, background details are a must fill.
- The essay should not exceed 1500 words.
- The essay should be precise, to the point, with no grammatical error.
- The essay should not have any obscene, pornographic, libelous, targeting religious sentiments or otherwise objectionable elements, for then it will get disqualified.
- You cannot edit or change once you’ve submitted the Essay/Review.
- Proofread before you submit.