Cardenas Family First Generation Endowed Scholarship
Part of the First Generation Matching Grant Program. Additional state requirements must be considered when selecting recipients.
The purpose of the scholarship is to award to undergraduate students at the University of Central Florida.
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as an undergraduate student
- Applicant must be a first generation college student.
- Applicant must be a Florida resident.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Preference will be given to students in the College of Business Administration.
If these preferences cannot be met, the funds will go to low-income first generation students.
This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education.