St. Onge Family Leadership Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of this Scholarship is to provide award(s) to UCF student(s) of sophomore or junior class standing in fall
Each recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student at UCF with sophomore or junior class standing (30-89 credit hours) in fall
- Demonstrate outstanding service to the University by holding a leadership position in student government, honors organizations, campus organizations, campus offices, etc.
This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees and any other items included in the cost of education.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please share your personal statement, telling us your story, a bit about you, your educational and career goals.
- Please download, complete and upload the Extracurricular Summary (https://ucfalumni.com/images/scholarships/activities-summary_2019F.doc) document sharing campus activities, community service and work experience you have been involved with for the last year only.