Corey Family Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of the Fund is to provide scholarship awards to full-time undergraduate students at the University who have documented challenges with the living arrangements; i.e. are homeless, at risk for homelessness, or living in a shelter.
- Recipients must be undergraduate full-time students
- Applicants will be required to produce documentation that supports their claim of being homeless. Examples of acceptable documentation include, but are not limited to, a notice of eviction, a letter from a shelter, or a letter from UCF Student Cares.
_This Scholarship, to the extent funds, are available, may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education published annually by the University. _
- SDES - Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- Care Scholarship - Homelessness Question Set
- Are you at-risk for homelessness?
- If yes, please provide a written explaination
- Please upload documentation that supports your claim of being homeless. Examples of acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to, a notice of eviction, a letter from a shelter, or a letter from UCF Student Cares.