Irene McNutt Endowed Scholarship in Accounting
This scholarship supports full-time undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need and are majoring in accounting at the University of Central Florida.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student.
- Applicant must be majoring in accounting.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon guidelines set forth in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Preference will be given to applicants with an interest in pursuing a master’s degree in accounting.
This scholarship may be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of attendance published annually by the University.
- COBA - Dixon
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you interested in pursuing a Master's of Science in Accounting (MSA)?