Who Can Apply
We are looking for undergraduates currently enrolled in accredited universities within the United States and Canada and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for the Spring semester of 2023.
Applicant must also meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States/Canada or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
How to Apply
1. Write an essay with a minimum of 300 words on one of the following topics:
- The Prevalence of Incontinence in Adults
- The Creation of Disposable Gloves and Their Impact on Hygiene
- The Importance of Sanitization and Disinfection in the Workplace
- Your full name
- The name of your school
- Your expected graduation date (for high school seniors only)
- Use the subject line: WellBefore $3,000 Scholarship | (Your Full Name)
Terms and Conditions
- Only one submission is allowed per applicant. You must present proof of your eligibility for the program based on the qualifications mentioned above.
- By participating in this scholarship program, you allow WellBefore to use your full name and essay for marketing purposes.
- External Scholarships