The Law Offices of David A. Kadzai, LLC. First Generation Scholarship
To be considered for our scholarship award, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a first-generation college student
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university within the United States
- You must be at least 17 years of age
- You must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States
Scholarship applicants must also submit a 3- to 5-minute video answering the prompt below that applies to you:
First Time Freshmen:
- As a first-generation college student, what challenges do you anticipate throughout your pursuit of higher education? How do you think the experience may benefit you?
All Other Applicants:
- How has being a first-generation college student challenged you? How has the experience made you a better student and person?
- External Scholarships