Black History Committee of Orange County Inc. Scholarship
Each recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on the following established criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at UCF.
- Applicant must hold a minimum of 3.0 overall GPA.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Applicant must be first-time, first generation in college.
- Applicant must complete the UCF/Black History Committee Scholarship application.
- Applicant must have attended an Orange County public high school.
- Preference will be given to African-American students, so long as that preference is legally permissible.