Branen Band Scholarship
One (or more) award(s) up to $500 to a full-time UCF student(s) who is currently a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th year Marching Knights member and who is currently enrolled in MUN3113 OR MUN3444 in fall.
- Be a member of Marching Knights with two years of participation and be at least as sophomore (2nd year) who has participated in the program during their freshman year and fall semester of their sophomore year AND
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at UCF AND
- Be enrolled in classes at UCF for the spring semester AND
- Be currently enrolled in MUN3113 or MUN3444 for fall.
- Supplemental Questions
- What Marching Knights instrument do you play?
- What year in Marching Knights (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th) are you?
- Please explain what being a member of the Marching Knights means to you and how the program has made a difference in your life.
- Please share your personal statement, telling us your story, a bit about you, your educational and career goals.
- Please download, complete and upload the Extracurricular Summary (https://ucfalumni.com/activitiessummaryMK.doc) document sharing campus activities, community service and work experience you have been involved with for the last year only.
- Are you currently enrolled in MUN3113 OR MUN3444 for fall 2019?
- Show 1 more