Peter Giacalone Endowed Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student at the university
Applicant must be a Central Florida high school graduate.
Student should qualify for financial aid, based upon the Free Application for Federal Aid.
Immediate relatives of regular full-time employees of Universal Orlando having at least six (6) months continuous service. Immediate relatives defined as parents, spouses and children a well as domestic partners of such qualified employees. Domestic partners as such relationships are defined and recognized by the City of Orlando or Orange County in Florida or the State of Florida (which are currently through registry)
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Immediate Family
- Do you have an immediate family member who is a regular full-time employee of Universal Orlando having at least 6 months of continuous service with the company?
- Please identify the relationship of the Universal Orlando employee to you.
- Proof of immediate relative who is a regular full-time employees of Universal Orlando with at least six (6) months continuous service
- Are you a graduate of a high school from either Orange, Seminole, Osceola or Brevard County?
- Please identify the county and state where the high school you graduated from is located.
- Are you a previous recipient of this scholarship?