EMBA Class of 2009 Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in the Executive MBA (EMBA) program
- Overall minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must have obtained undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and 5 years of professional work experience.
- Must submit a response to the following questions:
- Why did you decide to pursue an EMBA and how do you think your degree will advance your career?
- Preference will be given to students who are self-funding their EMBA degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student in the UCF EMBA Program?
- Please submit a response to "Why did you decide to pursue an EMBA and how do you think your degree will advance your career?"
- Are you a student who is self-funding their EMBA degree? Note: Your tuition costs are not covered by your employer.