The Morcom Family Endowed Scholarship
- Must hold a minimum 3.0 UCF Cumulative and Overall Cumulative GPA
- Must be a full time Junior or Senior in the College of Community Innovation and Education
- Must be a Florida Resident
- Preference will be given to students majoring in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education. Consideration will be given to students majoring in Art Education, English Language Arts Education, Exceptional Education, Foreign Language Education, Science Education and Social Science Education.
- Preference will be given to students who are considered to be a First Generation Student.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit an essay on their planned occupational pursuit.
- Scholarship is merit based and not based on financial need.
Scholarship may be renewable if recipient maintains eligibility and funding is available.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you considered to be a First Generation student?
- Please attach a letter of recommendation on official letterhead.
- Please attach a second letter of recommendation on official letterhead.
- Please attach a third letter of recommendation on official letterhead.
- Please provide an essay on your planned occupational pursuit in the space provided.