Bank of America Florida's Community Scholars Program
- Be a first-time-in college (FTIC) student
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 using only the academic courses required for admission into a public state university
- Recipient must demonstrate a history of community service as determined by the university
- Complete the FAFSA and demonstrate financial need as defined by the University’s Financial Aid Office.
- Volunteer a minimum of 50 hours per academic year to a community agency or an elementary, middle, or high school (pre-approved by the university)
- Maintain an annual cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Comply with all university regulations, rules and codes of conduct governing students on campus
Students who, because of extenuating circumstances, do not meet the renewal criteria may appeal to the university scholarship committee for reinstatement.
- Student Development and Enrollment Services
- Supplemental Questions
- History of Community Service
- Are you a previous recipient of this scholarship?
- Have you completed at least 50 hours of community service in the last academic year?
- Please attach a letter of reference on official letterhead from a community service organization that confirms your community service and specifying the number of hours served. If more than one letter is needed to confirm 50 hours, please scan in together and upload.